September 29, 2016
Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning:
How Far We’ve Come, How Far We Have To Go
Machine learning and artificial intelligence have broadened our abilities to live and learn. Data has been leveraged in real time to save lives. Behaviors and beliefs have changed because of the usage of technology.
To better understand what’s already been occurring, and to get prepared for what’s ahead, TEDxBoston 2016 brought internationally-acclaimed experts to Boston to enlighten and inspire us with their knowledge and insights of life-changing technologies.
Participation in TEDxBoston 2016
TEDxBoston was livestreamed on the home page of our website to let everyone experience it as it was happening. Over the past seven years, thousands of people have joined us from 38 countries to watch a webcast of the talks.
In-person attendance was by invitation only, and was an intimate gathering of about 125 people, followed by a reception.
|2:00 pm:||Check-in and get to know each other|
|2:30 pm:||Doors open for seating|
|3:00 pm:||Program begins|
- Sean Belka, Senior Vice President, Fidelity Investments
- Katherine Gorman, Podcast Producer, Collective Next, LLC
- Lori Keenan, Program Director, Fidelity Investments
- Matt Saiia, Founder and CEO, Collective Next, LLC
- Geoff Amidei, Speaker Coach, Collective Next, LLC
- Christine Buford, Program Manager, Fidelity Investments
- Bill Fleming, Content Strategist, Fidelity Investments
- Jason Goodwin, Director of Innovation Practice & Enablement, Manulife/John Hancock | Lab of Forward Thinking (LOFT)
- Katia Greene, Speaker Liaison, Collective Next, LLC
- Mike LaRhette, President, MassChallenge
- Jane Lim, Project Manager, Fidelity Investments
- Peter Moll, Vice President, Fidelity Investments
- Wilfredo Pena, Project Manager, Fidelity Investments
- Ashley Savitt, Program Coordinator, Fidelity Investments